Basic Abdominal Crunch
The basic crunch exercise for the abs targets the rectus abdominismuscle. Although it seems simple, many people don’t perform the basic ab crunch properly. Using good form when doing an crunch makes this a much more effective abdominal exercise.
How to Do the Basic Abdominal Crunch
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, placing your hands on the sides of your head.
- Contract your abs and flatten your lower back against the floor.
- Slowly lift your shoulder blades one or two inches off the floor.
- Exhale as you lift, keep your neck straight and chin up.
- Hold for a few seconds (don’t hold your breath).
- Slowly lower while keeping your abs contracted.
- Repeat up to 20 reps this perfect form for each rep.
This is the right site for everyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that’s been discussed for a long time. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!