1. Water with lemon: When you’re bloating, it’s because your body is trying to hold onto water to not be dehydrated. Drinking more water will help your body to properly distribute water and flush out bloating, and because lemon is a natural diuretic, it’ll help get the job done faster.
2. Yogurt: Helping in digestion and loaded with all kinds of good bacterias that will help to line and protect your stomach yogurt is a key ingredient to beat bloat.
3. Peanut butter: One of peanut butter’s main ingredients is niacin, which is a huge help in digestion. If you’re going to go with peanut butter, eat it in moderation and stick with all natural options that don’t contain a ton of sugar and extra fat.
4. Asparagus: Like lemons, asparagus is another natural diuretic. Plus, it’s loaded in fiber, which is essential to good digestion. With it’s high nutrient-to-calorie ratio, asparagus is a huge help when it comes to weight loos, and keeping asparagus it your diet consistently will help to prevent, and get rid of, bloating.
5. Grapes: High in fiber and nicknamed a “laxative food,” grapes help to regulate your digestive system, plus they help to reduce irritation in your stomach.
6. Pineapple: Eating a few slices of pineapple after a meal helps to prevent bloating, so opt for this as a dessert the next time you want to give in to your sweet tooth but you’re already feeling stuffed.
7. Avocado: Because of the high percentage of potassium, which has the opposite effect of sodium on your body, avocados help to reduce bloating.
8. Celery: Another natural diuretic, celery aids in your body’s distribution of water, not the retention. For a real snack to beat the bloat, pair up celery with peanut butter
9. Watermelon: Low in sugar and high in water, watermelon is the perfect refreshing snack to get rid of any bloating going on. One slice only has 100 calories.
10. Ginger: With its slightly spicy taste, ginger helps to bring your metabolism up to the next level, meaning your body can do a better job of properly breaking down foods and using them to get more energy.