Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts -thin
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a casserole dish with tin foil this will help with the clean up afterwards lightly grease it.
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar & a teaspoon of salt
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with 3/4 of the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Within the last 10 minutes before removing it out of the oven put your cheese on top then put the remaining brown sugar and garlic mixture on top of the cheese and let bake 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
Post your comment